Burdock Root Butter Cream
Next Level Moisture!
This rich, creamy leave-in delivers next level moisture to extremely dry, medium-low porosity hair. Perfect for 4C to dry 3C textures.
- Delivers lightweight moisture without the buildup.
- Keeps medium-low porosity hair soft & supple for days without the need to re-moisturize.
- Nourishes scalp to support growth.
- 4C-3C, medium-low porosity hair.
- Fine, thin hair.
- Dry, brittle hair.
Aqueous (Distilled Water) Botanical Infusion of Arctium lappa (Burdock Root) Extract, Urtica dioica (Nettle Leaf) Extract and Avena sativa (Oatstraw) Extract, Olive Oil (Oleaeuropa), Vegetable Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, MSM (Methylsufonylmethane), Citrus Limon & Citrus Aurantium (Essential Oil Scent), Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin (Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free Preservative).
- Evenly distribute a quarter sized amount through wet, damp or dry hair. Leave in and style. Use alone or purchase our entire L.O.C Method Collection for Low Porosity Hair kit for added conditioning, emollience and shine.
- This product has the initial consistency of a light viscosity cream but will thicken over time. Expect slight variations in color and consistency from batch to batch. This is not indicative of a formula change and will not affect performance.
Softens, conditions & strengthens hair.
Nourishes scalp to strengthen roots.
Contains natural silica to strengthen hair & combat breakage.
Named One Of The Best Products For Low Porosity Hair To Retain Moisture – 2023. @StyleCraze
"The Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream moisturizes 4A to 4C hair types, while strengthening fine and thin low porosity tresses. It also works excellent for 3C hair that is thick and has high porosity. The product is enriched with pure mediterranean olive oil that helps in adding softness and emollience. The formula also comprises burdock root along with nettle leaf which help in nourishing the scalp and adding shine."
- KJKiwana J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What's your hair texture? 4CWhat's your hair density? CombinationProduct Standouts Adds Shine, Detangles, Strengthens, Softens, MoisturizesRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat product.
Softens, hydrates, feeds the hair. Love this product.
This is a really God-send for my hair.
Hair type-coily/mid porosity
- MJMichele J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What's your hair texture? 4AWhat's your hair density? ThinProduct Standouts Adds Shine, Moisturizes, Smells Great, Hair Growth, NourishesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing product
Moisturizes and doesn’t weigh down my 4A hair. Smells amazing. I’ve tried so many other products and I end up tight back to Qhemet
- RRRobin R R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What's your hair texture? 4AWhat's your hair density? ThinProduct Standouts Smells Great, Moisturizes, Nourishes, SoftensRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoMoisture with mo mess
I love the smell, the consistency, and I know my hair is happy when my hands come near her with this product! Best of all, there's no greasy feel. Bravo Qhemet!
- KMKatrina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What's your hair texture? 4CWhat's your hair density? ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThese products are moisturizing.
Used this hair butter with pomade. I have high porosity Ihair and was a little worried it would over power my hair.. I shampooed and conditioned my hair then did a twistout using the pomade and root butter cream. Its been four days. I normally wash every three but I am going to push it. Great products!
- LALequishia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What's your hair texture? 4CWhat's your hair density? MediumProduct Standouts Detangles, Moisturizes, SoftensRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoStaple
My favorite period.