Castor & Amla Nourishing Pomade
The Growth + Moisture + Shine Pomade!Our 100% vegan, mineral oil-free and petroleum oil-free pomade contains African and Ayurvedic Castor Oil and Amla Oil, two ancient oils used for thousands of years to stimulate growth, strengthen roots and soften hair.
- Nourishes scalp to strengthen roots & stimulate growth.
- Keeps new growth, edges and ends soft & healthy.
- Deeply moisturizes to combat breakage and brittleness & retain length.
- Stagnant growth & shedding.
- 4C-3C natural, relaxed, color-treated and heat straightened hair.
- Extremely dry, dull & brittle hair.
Castor (Ricinus communis) Oil, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Fruit Extract and Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Castor (Ricinus communis) Wax, Citrus Limon, Citrus Aurantium, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols).
- Apply to scalp to nourish the scalp and encourage growth.
- Apply to edges and ends to combat dryness and breakage.
- Apply to hair before cornrowing, braiding, locing or twisting to add softness, pliability and sheen.
- Apply to short hair and fades and brush through to smooth down, soften and add sheen.
- Apply to loose, damp hair to retain moisture and add sheen.
For growth, consistency is the key:
Consistently apply to scalp 2-3 times a week.
Consistently apply to hair, especially edges and ends, 1-2 times a week.
Although individual results will vary, most users experience new growth, less shedding and significantly softer hair with less breakage at 6-10 weeks with optimal results at 16-24 weeks, more or less, depending on the root cause of your hair loss or stagnant growth. With any treatment regimen, more noticeable changes to hair growth occur from the three-month mark due to the individual growth cycles of the hair and the amount of time required to heal damaged follicles.
For tips on how to promote growth and combat breakage, click here:
For information on the root causes of hair loss, click here.
Color may vary from batch to batch from clear to slightly yellowish or greenish due to natural color variations in the ingredients. This is not indicative of a formula change and will not affect performance.
Deeply moisturizes to prevent breakage, retain length, and add shine, while promoting growth.
Nourishes scalp to strengthen roots, reduce shedding, and promote growth.
Nourishes scalp to reduce shedding, softens, and adds shine.
Named Best Pomade For Hair Thickening In 2022 & 2023! @Byrdie
"Qhemet Biologics made this hair-healthy pomade to help boost hair growth, nourish the scalp and ends, and soften the hair. The vegan formula contains ayurvedic amla oil and castor oil to hydrate, soften, strengthen, and thicken your hair while reducing shedding and encouraging growth."
- LJLeAsia J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What's your hair texture? 4AWhat's your hair density? ThinProduct Standouts Hair Growth, Adds Shine, Moisturizes, Softens, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMy favorite product!
Let me tell you something this is my favorite brand for hair care. I use this in combination with the Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter and it lasts for daaayys! I damn near went 2 weeks without having to wash my hair due to these. Thank you so much and please dont ever dilute your formula!
- HRHester R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What's your hair texture? 4BWhat's your hair density? MediumProduct Standouts Adds ShineRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat pomade!
This pomade is great for sealing and moisture and sealing the ends. This is also gray on the scalp.
- KMKaren M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65What's your hair texture? 4AWhat's your hair density? ThinProduct Standouts Hair Growth, MoisturizesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it!
I have white hair, and it's fairly thin. The older I get the more scalp I see on my crown. The amla possibly darkening my hair was a concern, but there's nothing to be worried about. And though I've been using Qhemet products for years, this product was new and the thickest and greasiest looking I've tried.
I love it! It doesn't emulsify with water like the Heavy Cream, but it's not heavy. After shampoo and before applying styling products, I use a tiny amount on my scalp before wet styling, and during the week on dry hair. I have extended my time between washing because it softens my hair without removing the curl pattern and doesn't build up. All I have to do is rub some on my scalp and we're good to go.
Too soon to comment on any growth, but it plumps up my hair and gives it the look of more volume and height. I also use it on my brows and lips.
- SBSharisse B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What's your hair texture? 4CWhat's your hair density? ThickProduct Standouts Adds Shine, Moisturizes, Softens, Nourishes, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVery light
Leaves hair nice and shiny. Don’t take much
- NHNaudivee H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What's your hair texture? 4CWhat is your hair density? ThickProduct Standouts Detangles, Moisturizes , Adds Shine, Softens, Hair GrowthRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFavorite Pomade
This is a staple product. I love the smell how it’s makes my hair soft and shiny. From time to time I’ve tried different products and always find myself returning back to this brand.