Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee
- Provides lightweight moisture & conditioning without the buildup.
- Significantly improves wet & dry combing.
- Elongates hair to reduce shrinkage.
- Medium-low porosity, 4C-3C hair.
- Hard to comb hair.
- Fine, thin hair.
Aqueous Botanical Infusion of Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) Extract, Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) Extract, Urtica dioica (Nettle Leaf) Extract, Arctium lappa (Burdock Root) Extract, Avena sativa (Oatstraw) Extract, Virgin Organic Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Moringa (Moringa oleifera) Oil, MSM (Methylsufonylmethane), Phthalate-free Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin (Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free preservative), Butylene Glycol.
Condition and detangle thin, fine and low porosity hair like a pro!
Use our lightweight, botanical conditioner to moisturize and detangle dry 4C, 4B, 4A and 3C hair. Perfect for heat straightening and stretching kinks and coils. Pair with our Burdock Root Butter Cream for extra moisture, our Coconut & Green Tea Softening Serum for added emollience and shine or our Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter to style, define and elongate your hair.
Our versatile conditioner can be used in multiple ways:
• To use as a leave-in: Evenly distribute a palmful throughout damp or dry hair. Leave in and style.
• To use as a detangler: Divide hair into 4-8 manageable sections. Work a small to moderate amount through the entire length of one section at a time. Use fingers or a wide tooth comb to detangle. Repeat process for each section.
• To take down styles: Smooth a moderate amount down each braid or twist to quickly and easily unravel and detangle.
• For styling: Apply a small to moderate amount throughout damp or dry hair before blow drying, twisting, braiding or curling to help keep your styles smooth, frizz-free and elongated.
Nourishes hair and adds silky soft emollience.
Strengthens hair, adds shine and slip.
These ancient Ayurvedic herbs nourish the scalp to boost growth and strengthen roots to reduce shedding.
Named Best Leave-In For Natural Hair! @Byrdie
"Coconut and moringa oils give Qhemet’s leave-in conditioner the power to nourish and plump curls, while ghee (butter) hydrates each strand and gooseberry extract calms the scalp. It’s a build-up free, buttery-smooth cream that helps detangle curls and coils, then keeps them bouncy all day." Byrdie
- PDPandora Danzy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65What's your hair texture? OtherWhat's your hair density? ThickProduct Standouts Moisturizes, Softens, Strengthens, NourishesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat product
Love it, leaves my hair so soft
- APAda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What's your hair texture? 4CWhat's your hair density? ThinProduct Standouts Adds Shine, Detangles, Moisturizes, Softens, StrengthensRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat conditioner
It's a great conditioner.
- RJRosalind J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65What's your hair texture? 4CWhat's your hair density? MediumRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoSoft
Great conditioner but hair is still dry after use. It maybe user error.
- CRCarol R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What's your hair texture? 4AWhat's your hair density? CombinationProduct Standouts Moisturizes, Softens, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove the Conditioning
Love the way the Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee makes my hair feel. Moisturized but not greasy. A little goes a long way.
- CBCarolyn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65What's your hair texture? 4AWhat's your hair density? ThinProduct Standouts Adds Shine, Detangles, Moisturizes, Softens, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMoisturizing Conditioner
Th Conditioning Ghee was very moisturizing. I had very reduced numbers of hairs combed out after washing. That was the goal since my hair is thinning terribly. I can't wait until my next wash.