Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee
Get silky soft, tangle-free hair today with our lightweight leave-in conditioner! Hydrate, elongate kinks and coils and enhance manageability for effortless styling. Perfect for medium to low porosity, 4C-3C hair.
- Provides lightweight moisture & conditioning without the buildup.
- Significantly improves wet & dry combing.
- Elongates hair to reduce shrinkage.
- Medium-low porosity, 4C-3C hair.
- Hard to comb hair.
- Fine, thin hair.
Aqueous Botanical Infusion of Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) Extract, Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) Extract, Urtica dioica (Nettle Leaf) Extract, Arctium lappa (Burdock Root) Extract, Avena sativa (Oatstraw) Extract, Virgin Organic Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Moringa (Moringa oleifera) Oil, MSM (Methylsufonylmethane), Phthalate-free Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin (Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free preservative), Butylene Glycol.
Condition and detangle thin, fine and low porosity hair like a pro!
Use our lightweight, botanical conditioner to moisturize and detangle dry 4C, 4B, 4A and 3C hair. Perfect for heat straightening and stretching kinks and coils. Pair with our Burdock Root Butter Cream for extra moisture, our Coconut & Green Tea Softening Serum for added emollience and shine or our Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter to style, define and elongate your hair.
Our versatile conditioner can be used in multiple ways:
• To use as a leave-in: Evenly distribute a palmful throughout damp or dry hair. Leave in and style.
• To use as a detangler: Divide hair into 4-8 manageable sections. Work a small to moderate amount through the entire length of one section at a time. Use fingers or a wide tooth comb to detangle. Repeat process for each section.
• To take down styles: Smooth a moderate amount down each braid or twist to quickly and easily unravel and detangle.
• For styling: Apply a small to moderate amount throughout damp or dry hair before blow drying, twisting, braiding or curling to help keep your styles smooth, frizz-free and elongated.
Nourishes hair and adds silky soft emollience.
Strengthens hair, adds shine and slip.
These ancient Ayurvedic herbs nourish the scalp to boost growth and strengthen roots to reduce shedding.
Named Best Leave-In For Natural Hair! @Byrdie
"Coconut and moringa oils give Qhemet’s leave-in conditioner the power to nourish and plump curls, while ghee (butter) hydrates each strand and gooseberry extract calms the scalp. It’s a build-up free, buttery-smooth cream that helps detangle curls and coils, then keeps them bouncy all day." Byrdie
- PDPandora Danzy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65What's your hair texture? OtherWhat's your hair density? ThickProduct Standouts Moisturizes, Softens, Strengthens, NourishesRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat product
Love it, leaves my hair so soft
- HHHolly H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 45-54What is your hair density? ThickWhat is your hair texture? 4AAttributes Hydrates & Softens, Smells Great, Smooths Hair & Reduces FrizzRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat light conditioner
I love this light conditioner. It smells amazing and is great for a quick refresh to add shine while reducing frizz. Honestly, sometimes I use a bit just to enjoy the fragrance.
- TBTressel B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 45-54What is your hair density? ThickWhat is your hair texture? OtherAttributes Hydrates & Softens, Adds ShineRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoConditions
Leaves the hair soft and shiny
- AWAngel W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 45-54What is your hair density? ThickAttributes Hydrates & Softens, Strengthens Hair, Adds Shine, Smooths Hair & Reduces Frizz, Reduces SheddingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing
This makes my hair feel so GOOD! Thank you, KJ Smith Black!
- SJSarah J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 18-24What is your hair density? ThickWhat is your hair texture? 3CAttributes Hydrates & SoftensRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA miracle
I first used this conditioning ghee in college when I was struggling to find a product that would moisturize and soften my hair long term. I couldn’t believe how manageable my hair became to style and detangle. After a big chop, my hair has gotten to the length where it needs that same long-lasting moisture so I naturally purchased this product again. I am not disappointed. I believe my hair is low porosity- product needs to get worked into my hair and I lose moisture quickly. I will purchase again.