- SBSharisse B.I recommend this productRated 4 stars5 days agoGood hair moisturizer
I like the product and will purchase again.
- EWEmma W.I do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 week ago1 Star
Didn’t work for my thin, low porosity hair.
- GPGail P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks ago5 Stars
Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter
- GMGigi M.I do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 month agoToo Oil Rich
After trying the sample of Aethiopika Hydrate &Twist Butter, I found it to bee too oil rich and greasy. This was also the case for the Burdock Root Cream, Amla and Olive Heavy Cream, as well as the Castor and Amla Nourishing Pomade. Each application left my hair so greasy that I had to rewash hair and use a different brand. The Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee had little slip. Once hair dried, my hair was too oily and felt dry. I do feel the products can be repurposed for skin use since some of the ingredients are Ayurvedic and or natural.
- OLO. L.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter
All the products are excellent including the twist butter. I shall recommend to my family and friends!
Total 5 star reviews: 21 Total 4 star reviews: 2 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 2
92%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added