L.O.C. Method Collection For High Porosity Hair
Ditch The Dryness For Good!
Our L.O.C. Method Collection for High Porosity Hair contains the only leave-in, oil and cream you will need to keep your extremely dry hair super soft and supple for daaayys, without the need to re-moisturize! Delivers 24+ hours of rich, continuous moisture. Perfect for thick, dry 4C hair.
This collection contains 3 products for each application step of the L.O.C (leave-in, oil, cream) system to maximize moisture retention and prevent moisture loss. You can also apply them in L.C.O. (leave-in, cream, oil) order.
Softens, conditions, detangles hair and deposits the 1st layer of healthy hair nutrients and moisture.
Adds an additional layer of softness and seals in the previous layer of moisture.
Deposits the 3rd layer of nutrient rich moisture, encouraging growth and keeping hair soft and supple for days, without the need to re-moisturize.
Ditch The Dryness For Good!
- JPJennifer P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 35-44What is your hair density? MediumWhat is your hair texture? 4CAttributes Hydrates & Softens, Adds Shine, Reduces Shedding, Smells Great, Smooths Hair & Reduces FrizzRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy new love
I was skeptical at first but my hair feels amazing and the feta going time was cut in half! I didn’t believe in the ghee but once I put it in and the brush began to glide through I knew I was in love. The heavy cream reminds me of frosting. It goes on smooth and leaves my hair hydrated for 3 days. That may not seem like a lot but it’s a lot to me. The oil is worth the cost as well. It seals all of this goodness in and my hair is thriving.
- MRMaria R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGave my hair new life
Love these products! I have been bed bond for months in the hospital, along with prescription medication, usages. My hair has taken a serious beaten, I found these products during a Black history month sales featuring black own product line. Being a hairstylist and certified Trichology, I am always looking for new ways assist my clients and myself to address their hair care needs. I was shock and enlightened by the way my hatr feel and look. These products give me and my hair New Life. I live a plants base diet because I trying to heal myself naturally with the minimum or non-medication if possible. If it works wonders for the body why not the hair. This is the first Plantsbase products line that I’ve used that left me so passionate about it, that I can’t stop taking about. I have the nurse android doctors feel and the witne. Ayurvedic base provides is way overdo and needed.for natural afro hair. Thanks you qhemet for the gift we been waiting for.
- EPElizabeth P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 35-44What is your hair density? ThickWhat is your hair texture? 4CAttributes Hydrates & SoftensRated 4 out of 5 stars18 hours agoTrying something new
It’s ok so far
- PLPetra L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 45-54What is your hair density? MediumWhat is your hair texture? 4CAttributes Adds Shine, Smooths Hair & Reduces Frizz, Hydrates & SoftensRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoStrong smells but work well
Although the creams smell great, they can also be quite overwhelming so make sure you don't have too many other strong scents around when you're applying the creams to your wet hair.
- CPCarlene P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 35-44What is your hair density? MediumWhat is your hair texture? 4CAttributes Hydrates & Softens, Strengthens Hair, Smooths Hair & Reduces FrizzRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLoved this combo
This combo helped to strengthen, detangle and hydrate my hair