L.O.C. Method Collection For Low Porosity Hair
Up Your Moisture Game!
Our L.O.C. Method Collection for Low Porosity Hair is rich and concentrated, yet light enough to keep your dry, type 4 hair super soft and supple throughout the day, without the buildup! Perfect for moderately dry and low porosity hair!
This collection contains the 3 products needed for each step in the L.O.C. (leave-in, oil, cream) system to maximize moisture retention and prevent moisture loss. You can also apply them in L.C.O. (leave-in, cream, oil) order.
Conditions, detangles and provides the 1st layer or nutrient dense moisture.
Adds lightweight silkening & softening and locks-in the previous layer of moisture.
Provides the 3rd layer of healthy hair nutrients and lightweight moisture to keep hair super soft & supple for 24+ hours.
Step Your Moisture Up!
- TGTomasha G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 25-34What is your hair density? ThickWhat is your hair texture? 4BAttributes Hydrates & Softens, Adds Shine, Boosts Growth, Reduces Shedding, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI am female waver with 4a/4b low porosity hair and I have been having difficulty for about 2 years keeping my hair moisturized until I found this hair product line. The products are lightweight and keeps my hair feeling soft and moisturized for days. I have spent lots on money on different products that did not get the job done. These products do not disappoint!
When using the L.O.C method on my hair, I immediately saw a different after applying the conditioner.
- YLYvonne L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 55-64What is your hair density? ThinWhat is your hair texture? 4CAttributes Strengthens Hair, Smells Great, Boosts Growth, Reduces Shedding, Adds ShineRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoProduct Review
I like the products but its too early to tell how well they are doing for my hair. I have alopecia and although my hair is growing back, I have very slow growth areas. Since oil locks in whatever it is on top of, I prefer using the LCO Method. I love the products smell, the pomade, and the MSM supplement. I also like the fact that the products are natural, free of harmful ingredients, and made for 4C hair. I'm definitely going to continue using Qhemet!
- APAntwonette P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 45-54What is your hair density? ThickWhat is your hair texture? 4CAttributes Hydrates & SoftensRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoGood products
I've been natural since 2009 but never used the LOC method. I never got into oils honestly. I discovered QB years ago and always kept the heavy cream and honey balm on hand. I'm just now getting back to using QB after some years away. So far I like the LOC system because my hair is staying moisturized several days later. I may try using less of the oil because I don't like the oily hair I get the first day or so.
- CGCarolyn G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 55-64What is your hair density? ThinAttributes Thickens Hair, Reduces Shedding, Smooths Hair & Reduces Frizz, Strengthens Hair, Hydrates & SoftensRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoReview of LOC Collection for Low Porosity Hair
All these products are great. The Burdock Root Butter Cream is especially moisturizing and makes my hair soft. The Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee definitely detangles and moistures your hair and thickens thin locks so that it has more body. Highly recommend this collection.
- KIKaren I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 55-64What is your hair density? MediumWhat is your hair texture? 4BAttributes Hydrates & Softens, Adds Shine, Strengthens Hair, Alleviates Tender, Itchy Scalp, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe Best for My Hair
I used Qhemet Biologics when they first started but then I began to use other products for natural hair. Those other products never made my hair feel and look as good as it did when I used Qhemet Biologics. I recently rediscovered the low porosity collection and it is just what my hair needed. I love the Moringa Tree conditioning ghee and the Coconut & Green Tea Softening Serum. My hair is no longer dry and brittle. The softness has returned and there is less breakage. I love these products!