Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea
Rich, Botanical Cleansing!
Our rich, herbal hair bath cleans and strengthens with nourishing herbs without damaging the hair or scalp.
- Effectively removes dirt & buildup.
- Strengthens hair.
- Alleviates itchy, flaky, tender scalp.
- Damaged hair
- Scalp conditions
Aqueous (Distilled Water) Botanical Infusion of Organic Triticum Turgidum (Egyptian Wheatgrass) Extract, Organic Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Organic Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Vegetable Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Dimethyl Sulfone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol (Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free Preservative), Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil), Citric Acid.
Apply 1-2 palmfuls to wet hair.Gently lather into hair while massaging into the scalp. Rinse well with warm water.
Tint may vary from batch to batch from yellow to green due to the natural color variations in the botanicals. This is not indicative of a formula change and will not affect performance.
Nourishes and fortifies, promoting healthy hair growth and enhancing the strength of each strand.
Calms and provides relief to sensitive, irritated, and itchy scalps, enhancing overall scalp comfort and health.
Enriches and strengthens, enhancing hair resilience and contributing to overall hair health.
Named One Of The Best Haircare Products From Black-Founded Beauty Brands! @POPSUGAR
"The mild Qhemet Biologics Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea ($16) removes dead skin cells, dirt, and product buildup while organic wheatgrass, barley, and alfalfa strengthen follicles to reduce future shedding without disrupting the scalp's natural balance and lipid layer." POPSUGAR
- VSVeronica S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGently Clarifies
This shampoo gently clarified both my and my daughter’s hair! To give context, I was loc’d and decided to go back to my curls. I cut my loc’s halfway to retain some length and decided I’d detangled to rest of my loc’d hair out. This shampoo helped break through all the buildup and the knots without over drying my hair. Love this shampoo!
- MJMichele J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What's your hair texture? 4AWhat's your hair density? ThinProduct Standouts Softens, Moisturizes, Nourishes, Adds Shine, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoThe Best Shampoo Ever
I cut my locs after 10 years and was looking for products that wouldn’t weigh my hair down. something without a bunch of chemicals and I found this shampoo. My hair is cleansed and moisturized and I will never use anything else.
- KFKrystal F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 35-44What is your hair density? ThinWhat is your hair texture? 4BAttributes Strengthens Hair, Alleviates Tender, Itchy ScalpRated 5 out of 5 stars20 minutes agoLathers Great
I like this shampoo it lathers great. It seems like a clarifying shampoo so I follow with another moisturizering shampoo and deep conditioner.
- RWRichina W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 35-44What is your hair density? ThickWhat is your hair texture? 4BAttributes Hydrates & Softens, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoCleansing but not harsh
Lovely smell, cleansing yet moisturizing.
- KCKATHRYN C.Verified BuyerWhat is your age range? 55-64What is your hair density? ThickWhat is your hair texture? 4AAttributes Smells GreatRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoClarifying
Not right for me as I have very dry. I need something more moisturizing in a shampoo.