Coconut & Green Tea Softening Serum
Use this rich, silky serum to soften, smooth and revitalize dry hair without weighing it down! Perfect for thin, fine and low porosity hair.
- Delivers lightweight, silky softness & shine
- Keeps edges and ends soft supple
- Smoothes hair & tames frizz
- Medium-low porosity 4C-3C hair
- Fine, thin hair
- Dull, lackluster hair
Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil, Camellia Seed (Camellia oleifera) Oil, Castor (Ricinus communis) Oil, Citrus Essential Oil Blend, Mixed Tocopherols.
- Apply to scalp to nourish the scalp and encourage growth.
- Apply to edges and ends to combat dryness and breakage.
- Apply to hair before cornrowing, braiding, locing or twisting to add softness, pliability and sheen.
- Apply to short hair and fades and brush through to smooth down, soften and add sheen.
- Apply to loose, damp hair to retain moisture and add sheen.
For growth, consistency is the key:
Consistently apply to scalp 2-3 times a week.
Consistently apply to hair, especially edges and ends, 1-2 times a week.
Although individual results will vary, most users experience new growth, less shedding and significantly softer hair with less breakage at 6-10 weeks with optimal results at 16-24 weeks, more or less, depending on the root cause of your hair loss or stagnant growth. With any treatment regimen, more noticeable changes to hair growth occur from the three-month mark due to the individual growth cycles of the hair and the amount of time required to heal damaged follicles.
For tips on how to promote growth and combat breakage, click here:
For information on the root causes of hair loss, click here.
Color may vary from batch to batch from clear to slightly yellowish or greenish due to natural color variations in the ingredients. This is not indicative of a formula change and will not affect performance.
Hydrates and smoothens, imparting a lustrous shine and promoting overall hair health and manageability.
Revitalizes and protects, enhancing hair strength while contributing to scalp health and hair growth.
Deeply hydrates and fortifies, promoting thicker, fuller hair and enhancing its natural shine.
Named Best Smoothing Serum Of 2023! @Byrdie
"Want smoother hair? Qhemet Biologics has you covered. While the oil content makes it a bit too heavy for styling, this is an excellent overnight treatment for fine, flat, and low-porosity hair." ByrdiByrdie
- DRDeborah R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 55-64What is your hair density? ThickWhat is your hair texture? 4CAttributes Hydrates & Softens, Adds Shine, Smooths Hair & Reduces Frizz, Smells Great, Strengthens HairRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoThe best serum!
I haven’t had the best run with serums. This one is the best! I love the shine and the texture is perfect. A little of it goes a long way and lasts a long time. I tried a couple of oils which missed the mark. I ordered more of this just before running out, I can’t be without it! Don’t stop making this!
- LBLashawn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 45-54What is your hair density? ThickWhat is your hair texture? 4CAttributes Hydrates & Softens, Alleviates Tender, Itchy ScalpRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this
Light weight serum. The scent is very clean and pleasant, not overpowering.
- KFKenyata F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 35-44What is your hair density? MediumWhat is your hair texture? 4CAttributes Hydrates & Softens, Smells Great, Alleviates Flaky Scalp, Adds ShineRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat smell
Smooth lightweight serum. Great smell. I use this product after washing my hair on my scalp and once it dries to add shine to the length of my locs. I'm hoping it helps promote hair growth in addition to the fell and smell of the product.
- DDeeDeeI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 55-64What is your hair density? ThinWhat is your hair texture? 4AAttributes Hydrates & Softens, Adds Shine, Smooths Hair & Reduces FrizzRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWas a nice surprise
My hair normally does not like coconut oil, but this Coconut and Green Tea serum is so good. It leaves my hair soft but not weightd down. And a little goes a long way.
- RBRuth B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? Over 65What is your hair density? MediumWhat is your hair texture? 4CAttributes Hydrates & Softens, Strengthens Hair, Boosts Growth, Reduces Shedding, Alleviates Tender, Itchy ScalpRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoHair chronicles
Love the texture that this product leaves my hair