Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter
Keep Your Hair Laid & Slayed!
- Keeps braids, twists & locs soft & smooth.
- Provides shine & definition to loose styles.
- Keeps hair soft & healthy under protective styles.
- 4C-3C textures.
- All hair porosities.
- Dry, frizzy hair.
Palm Kernel (Elaeis Guineensis) Oil, Olive Fruit (Olea Europaea) Oil, Rice Bran (Oryza Sativa) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Soy Lecithin, Mango Seed (Mangifera Indica) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Phthalate-Free), Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax.
- Dig in with a finger tip and scoop out a dime size amount.
- Evenly distribute through damp or dry sectioned hair before locing, twisting or braiding.
- For loose hair, rub between finngertips and evenly distribute throughout damp or dry hair.
- Leave in.
Deeply penetrates hair strands, providing superior hydration, nourishment, and a natural, vibrant shine.
Strengthens hair with natural ceramides to improve elasticity & combat breakage.
Softens, deeply nourishes, and conditions hair, promoting healthier strands and a radiant shine.
Named One Of The Best Frizz-Control Products of 2023! @Byrdie
"Formulated with nourishing ingredients like olive oil, mango butter, and soy extract, Qhemet Biologics Aethiopika is ideal for natural hair. This ultra-rich styler provides a frizz-free finish for tight or loose styles without looking greasy or stiff."
- JSJean S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What's your hair texture? 4CWhat is your hair density? MediumProduct Standouts Soothes Scalp, Adds Shine, Moisturizes , Strengthens, SoftensRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove this
I have used this product over the years it keeps my twist very moisturizer. I'm happy someone intrigued it to me
- APAda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What's your hair texture? 4CWhat's your hair density? ThinProduct Standouts Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat product
I love it.
- SDSelma Dodson T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65What's your hair texture? OtherWhat's your hair density? CombinationProduct Standouts Moisturizes, NourishesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI LOVE this stuff!
I use this daily on my short "fine & dry in the crown and kinky & thick in the back" - head of hair!
It promotes a healthy hydrated curl texture on all areas of my hair and it finally looks like it belongs together ; >)
- TKTechActive K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What's your hair texture? 4BWhat's your hair density? CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy New Luxurious Hair Essential
After menopause, my hair texture and volume changed and my previous products just were giving my hair what I needed from them. I'd been on the search for something that was nourishing and held the form of my palm-rolled locs, while being free of synthetic ingredients. Finally! I found Aethiopika! I love, love, love how this product protects my locs, smoothes the hair shaft, adds luster, and leaves a beautiful finish to the tips. The new formula is smoother than the previous iteration, so the ingredients are well blended with minimal "pebbly" texture. I find the scent pleasing and subtle, so no overpowering perfumy scent. This is a solid formula, so as the outdoor temperature warms, the product softens and becomes more pliable. When the temperature is colder I leave the product on the stovetop for a few hours so it can soften, allowing me to work it through my hair without pulling the hair. I use both directly on my locs for palm-rolling and a dab on my scalp every few days or so. I'm in love!
- EPEtta P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What's your hair texture? 4CWhat's your hair density? ThinProduct Standouts Adds Shine, Moisturizes, Softens, Smells Great, NourishesRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoLOVE IT!
The only reason I rated this 4 stars is because it should come in a larger size. This butter is great for twist outs! Gives my twists softness and moisture.