Amla & Olive Heavy Cream
Moisture Magic For The Driest Hair!
Delivers 24+ hour moisture to the driest hair. Give your beautiful crown the nutrient-rich moisture it needs and wave goodbye to dry hair for good. Perfect for extremely dry, high porosity and 4C hair!
- Softens & hydrates the thickest, driest hair
- Delivers 24+ hour moisture without the need to re-moisturize
- Keeps edges & ends soft & supple to prevent breakage
- Nourishes scalp to boost growth
- High Porosity, 4C-4A Hair
- Extremely Dry, Thick & Coarse Hair
- Slow Growing Hair
Ingredients: Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil & Olive (Olea Europa) Oil Blend, Aqueous (Distilled Water) Botanical Infusion of Organic Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) Extract, Organic Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) Extract and Organic Aloe ferox (Aloe Africana) Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Sorbitan & Cetearyl Monoesters (Vegetable Emulsifier), Citrus Limon & Citrus Aurantium (Essential Oil Scent), Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin (Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free Preservative).
Evenly distribute a small to moderate amount throughout dry or slightly damp hair.
This is a perfect all-in-one moisturizer for hydrating and softening afros, coils, curls, pony puffs, two strand twists, braids, cornrows, fades and color processes. It also keeps new growth soft and restores elasticity to dry, brittle ends to help weigh down kinks and coils.
Color may vary from batch to batch from white, yellow or tan due to the color variations inherent in natural oils and botanicals. Expect slight variations in texture between batches as this is a natural product. This product is a stiff cream, however, if stored above room temperature or in a very warm environment for an extended period of time, the consistency may thin and become fluid. The stiff consistency is best maintained when stored in a cool environment or in a refrigerator.
Deeply moisturizes to prevent breakage, retain length, and add shine, while promoting growth.
Nourishes scalp to strengthen roots, reduce shedding, and promote growth.
Conditions & nourishes hair.
Named One Of The Best Products For Dry, Damaged, High Porosity Hair! @Essence
'Use this product during twist outs for ultra-defined twist and curls that feel supple and moisturized." Essence Magazine
- CCassandraI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 45-54What is your hair density? MediumWhat is your hair texture? 4BAttributes Hydrates & Softens, Adds Shine, Smooths Hair & Reduces Frizz, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoTHE BESY MOIST HANDS DOWN!!!!
I have been natural since 2009 and I have yet to find a moisture better then this one!!!
- CTCorissa T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI'm a LIFE customer
The BEST, life giving product I've ever used!!! It has been by far the most hydrating, luster giving, growth supporter and smells wonderful!! With the pomade added to it it's like we've struck GOLD!!! I wear the deodorant and use the shampoo, I love being able to shop at an all in one!! I'm a Life Customer!!! Thank you all for having such a product that I can use on my whole family!! We all have luxurious, head full of hair that is easily managed with these Goldmine products!!! My mohawk is usually the talk in any room😁🥰
- BBBarbara B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoExcellent Products
Sorry, it took so long for me to write a review, I love this product, I wear my hair in a twist out look all the time. This is the only product I have found that keeps my twist out highly moisturized for a week. And the pomade is just awesome for the scalp treatment, such a small amount goes a long way. Just an all around great product…
- SCsierra c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What's your hair texture? 4CWhat's your hair density? MediumProduct Standouts Softens, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSoftness
I love how light it is! A little goes a long way! Immediately after applying, my hair feels softer.
- DHDaniel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What's your hair texture? 3CWhat's your hair density? ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoamla is nice
i have thick coarse hair and it moisturizes it very wll