Coconut & Green Tea Softening Serum
Use this rich, silky serum to soften, smooth and revitalize dry hair without weighing it down!
- Delivers lightweight, silky softness & shine
- Keeps edges and ends soft supple
- Smoothes hair & tames frizz
- Medium-low porosity 4C-3C hair
- Fine, thin hair
- Dull, lackluster hair
Castor (Ricinus communis) Oil, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Fruit Extract and Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Castor (Ricinus communis) Wax, Citrus Limon, Citrus Aurantium, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols).
- Apply to scalp to nourish the scalp and encourage growth.
- Apply to edges and ends to combat dryness and breakage.
- Apply to hair before cornrowing, braiding, locing or twisting to add softness, pliability and sheen.
- Apply to short hair and fades and brush through to smooth down, soften and add sheen.
- Apply to loose, damp hair to retain moisture and add sheen.
For growth, consistency is the key:
Consistently apply to scalp 2-3 times a week.
Consistently apply to hair, especially edges and ends, 1-2 times a week.
Although individual results will vary, most users experience new growth, less shedding and significantly softer hair with less breakage at 6-10 weeks with optimal results at 16-24 weeks, more or less, depending on the root cause of your hair loss or stagnant growth. With any treatment regimen, more noticeable changes to hair growth occur from the three-month mark due to the individual growth cycles of the hair and the amount of time required to heal damaged follicles.
For tips on how to promote growth and combat breakage, click here:
For information on the root causes of hair loss, click here.
Color may vary from batch to batch from clear to slightly yellowish or greenish due to natural color variations in the ingredients. This is not indicative of a formula change and will not affect performance.
Hydrates and smoothens, imparting a lustrous shine and promoting overall hair health and manageability.
Revitalizes and protects, enhancing hair strength while contributing to scalp health and hair growth.
Deeply hydrates and fortifies, promoting thicker, fuller hair and enhancing its natural shine.
Named Best Smoothing Serum Of 2023! @Byrdie
"Want smoother hair? Qhemet Biologics has you covered. While the oil content makes it a bit too heavy for styling, this is an excellent overnight treatment for fine, flat, and low-porosity hair." ByrdiByrdie
- CMCharisse M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What's your hair texture? OtherWhat's your hair density? ThinProduct Standouts Adds ShineRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat for fine hair
This worked on my fiance's fine, natural hair.
- CFCynthia F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What's your hair texture? 3CWhat's your hair density? ThinProduct Standouts Moisturizes, Adds ShineRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat for sealing in moisture
I use this serum after my weekly wash or daily spritz and it helps to seal the moisture in my hair all day.
- PZPhyllis Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What's your hair texture? 4BWhat's your hair density? ThinProduct Standouts Moisturizes , Hair Growth, Detangles, Softens, Adds ShineRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoOMG
The best! I bought products from this line thru the rest of the other crap I bought in the trash
- JAJhasmidah A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago👍
- PTPam T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Coconut & Green Tea Softening Serum