Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea
Our rich, herbal hair bath cleans and strengthens without damaging the hair or scalp.
- Effectively removes dirt & buildup
- Strengthens hair
- Alleviates itchy, flaky, tender scalp
- Damaged hair
- Scalp conditions
Aqueous (Distilled Water) Botanical Infusion of Organic Triticum Turgidum (Egyptian Wheatgrass) Extract, Organic Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Organic Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Vegetable Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Dimethyl Sulfone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol (Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free Preservative), Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil), Citric Acid.
Apply 1-2 palmfuls to wet hair.Gently lather into hair while massaging into the scalp. Rinse well with warm water.
Tint may vary from batch to batch from yellow to green due to the natural color variations in the botanicals. This is not indicative of a formula change and will not affect performance.
Nourishes and fortifies, promoting healthy hair growth and enhancing the strength of each strand.
Calms and provides relief to sensitive, irritated, and itchy scalps, enhancing overall scalp comfort and health.
Enriches and strengthens, enhancing hair resilience and contributing to overall hair health.
Named One Of The Best Haircare Products From Black-Founded Beauty Brands! @POPSUGAR
"The mild Qhemet Biologics Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea ($16) removes dead skin cells, dirt, and product buildup while organic wheatgrass, barley, and alfalfa strengthen follicles to reduce future shedding without disrupting the scalp's natural balance and lipid layer." POPSUGAR
At Qhemet, our products are conscientiously formulated without harmful chemicals, ensuring gentle, natural, and environmentally friendly hair care solutions for our customers.
Qhemet contains, no mineral oil, no shea butter, no lanolin, no silicones, no hydrolyzed protein, no drying alcohols, no dyes, no sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), no parabens, no triclosan, no formaldehyde donor preservatives, no phthalates.
Qhemet's products are designed to cater to a diverse range of hair types and textures. By incorporating natural and ancestral ingredients, our formulations aim to address various hair concerns and promote overall hair health. However, individual results may vary, so it's essential to understand your unique hair needs and choose products accordingly.
The time it takes to see results after using Qhemet's products can vary based on individual hair types, concerns, and the specific products being used. Generally, consistent use over a few weeks may show improvements in hair health and appearance.
However, some people may experience positive changes sooner, while others may take longer to notice results. It's essential to follow the recommended usage instructions and maintain a consistent hair care routine to achieve the best possible outcome.
If you're unsure about the effectiveness of a product, consult with a hair care professional or reach out to QHemet's customer support for guidance.
- MJMichele J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What's your hair texture? 4AWhat's your hair density? ThinProduct Standouts Softens, Moisturizes, Nourishes, Adds Shine, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe Best Shampoo Ever
I cut my locs after 10 years and was looking for products that wouldn’t weigh my hair down. something without a bunch of chemicals and I found this shampoo. My hair is cleansed and moisturized and I will never use anything else.
- APAda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What's your hair texture? 4CWhat's your hair density? ThinProduct Standouts Detangles, Softens, Moisturizes, Stops Shedding, NourishesRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoCleans Great
The Egyptian Wheatgrass Cleansing Tea works great other shampoo I have used still feel like I had product in my hair but the Cleansing Tea clean my hair but still my hair didn't feel like it was stripped of moisture. I love it.
- KJKiwana J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What's your hair texture? 4CWhat's your hair density? CombinationProduct Standouts Softens, Smells GreatRated 3 out of 5 stars4 days agoOk cleanse
Not aa cleansing as I'd thought for my hair. Kept feeling wet but not clean.
- RJRosalind J.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65What's your hair texture? 4CWhat's your hair density? MediumRated 2 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat Cleanser
I love the fact that this removes build and gives me a good cleanse, but my gray strands don't seem to like it. Gray hair tends to be dry anyway but even after using the leave in my hair is still dry.
- ZYZanetta Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What's your hair texture? 4CWhat's your hair density? ThickProduct Standouts SoftensRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoCleansing