Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee
Get silky soft, tangle-free hair today with our lightweight leave-in conditioner! Hydrate, elongate kinks and coils and enhance manageability for effortless styling. Perfect for medium to low porosity, 4C-3C hair.
- Provides lightweight moisture & conditioning without the buildup.
- Significantly improves wet & dry combing.
- Elongates hair to reduce shrinkage.
- Medium-low porosity, 4C-3C hair.
- Hard to comb hair.
- Fine, thin hair.
Aqueous Botanical Infusion of Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) Extract, Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) Extract, Urtica dioica (Nettle Leaf) Extract, Arctium lappa (Burdock Root) Extract, Avena sativa (Oatstraw) Extract, Virgin Organic Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Moringa (Moringa oleifera) Oil, MSM (Methylsufonylmethane), Phthalate-free Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin (Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free preservative), Butylene Glycol.
Condition and detangle thin, fine and low porosity hair like a pro!
Use our lightweight, botanical conditioner to moisturize and detangle dry 4C, 4B, 4A and 3C hair. Perfect for heat straightening and stretching kinks and coils. Pair with our Burdock Root Butter Cream for extra moisture, our Coconut & Green Tea Softening Serum for added emollience and shine or our Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter to style, define and elongate your hair.
Our versatile conditioner can be used in multiple ways:
• To use as a leave-in: Evenly distribute a palmful throughout damp or dry hair. Leave in and style.
• To use as a detangler: Divide hair into 4-8 manageable sections. Work a small to moderate amount through the entire length of one section at a time. Use fingers or a wide tooth comb to detangle. Repeat process for each section.
• To take down styles: Smooth a moderate amount down each braid or twist to quickly and easily unravel and detangle.
• For styling: Apply a small to moderate amount throughout damp or dry hair before blow drying, twisting, braiding or curling to help keep your styles smooth, frizz-free and elongated.
Nourishes hair and adds silky soft emollience.
Strengthens hair, adds shine and slip.
These ancient Ayurvedic herbs nourish the scalp to boost growth and strengthen roots to reduce shedding.
Named Best Leave-In For Natural Hair! @Byrdie
"Coconut and moringa oils give Qhemet’s leave-in conditioner the power to nourish and plump curls, while ghee (butter) hydrates each strand and gooseberry extract calms the scalp. It’s a build-up free, buttery-smooth cream that helps detangle curls and coils, then keeps them bouncy all day." Byrdie
- PDPandora Danzy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65What's your hair texture? OtherWhat's your hair density? ThickProduct Standouts Moisturizes, Softens, Strengthens, NourishesRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat product
Love it, leaves my hair so soft
- LBLanell B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 35-44What is your hair density? MediumWhat is your hair texture? 4BAttributes Hydrates & Softens, Reduces Shedding, Smooths Hair & Reduces FrizzRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoWonderful Moisturizer
Just a lovely formula of natural ingredients that truly moisturizes the hair! I highly recommend and will continue to use so happy that it is available in Ulta stores.
- CJChristine J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age range? 45-54What is your hair density? ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSay Goodbye to Dry
I have very fine hair therefore it does not take long for my hair to get dry. If I do not moisturize it as soon as I finish with washing and conditioning my hair feels brittle, but not with this. After each wash and conditioning, my hair remains soft even before I add any moisturizer to it. I genuinely love this product.
- BBoopVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove It!
This right heerrrrrrrre!! First of all, it's the best conditioner I've ever used. Secondly, it has an old school smell of that fruit stripe gum. Remember that? Wonderful smell! And third, I have never used a conditioner that kept moisture (oil) in my hair AFTER a blow dry whether I used it as a leave-in conditioner, or wash it out. You'll never go back! Also, I was using this incorrectly, I do not have low porosity hair but my husband does, so I'm jealous because the conditioner that is made for my hair type doesn't have the same smell.
- ERElaine R T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoConditioning Ghee
Brings silky soft moisture to the hair